8.09.2011

What the HK is on your Needles? Vol. 12

Some fabulous Hazel Knits projects have caught my attention lately and I can't wait to share them with you.

Look at this comfy pair of Knotted Slippers knit by ravname:mnykdz. These are knit in Artisan Sock in Shanny Pants and Euphorbia. I can think of several wonderful colour combinations for these. What about Violeta and Nickel? Or Jay Blue and Serenity? Or even Hoppy Blonde and Spanish Wine?



Ravname: Janecollege knit this Pretty Twisted cuff from the latest issue of Knitty Magazine in an unidentified blue-green colour. I'm thinking it might be Beachglass. Love those great buttons!



Marlene (ravname: contantmac) was featured on here before and now she has used her leftover Artisan Sock in Blueberry to knit the sweetest little baby socks ever!



Why knit one baby sweater when you can knit two! Jenn (ravname: jellojet) knit two Baby Surprise Jackets in Artisan Sock in Hoppy Blonde and Laguna. Lucky little twins.



Dawn (Ravname: Visionsister) has knit the incredible new Double Heelix pattern from the latest issue of Knitty. I thought these socks were cute when the pattern was released but was floored by the pages and pages of instructions. Dawn is obviously made of sterner stuff than I am and has turned out these beauties knit in Artisan Sock in Jay Blue and Electrolyte. Amazing!



And finally, Jenica (ravname Jenicaknits) has knit this gorgeous Ecuador sweater in Artisan Sock in Hoppy Blonde.



And in case you haven't had enough of this stunner, here it is from behind. Love it!



Thanks to everyone for letting me share their inspirational projects. I'll show you what is new on my needles later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home