6.28.2011

What the HK is on your Needles? Vol. 9

Today, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Hazel Knits Artisan Sock isn't just for socks. It is also fabulous for mittens, mitts and gloves!

And, to prove my point, I'm going to show you a few recently completed projects.

First up, we have Sandra (ravname:Sandygale) with her Fallberry Mitts in the recent club colour, Lilypad. She made this as part of the Anne Hanson/Hazel Knits knitalong currently finishing up on Ravelry and as a companion piece for her Hydrangea Neckwarmer. What a lovely set!



Courtney (ravname: courtneyshannon) knit this colourful pair of Prickly mitts in Rick's Cognac and Hoppy Blond. A great combination and I love the name she chose for her project: Liar, Liar, Hands on Fire.



Marlene (ravname:Constantmac) knit up a pair of Basic Gloves in Blueberry. Since we live in the same city I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for these hands of blue next Fall.



Check out this elegant pair of Blackrose Wristlet's in Chocoberry knit by K (ravname: nightbird). Just stunning!



And finally, I was so lucky to get my friend Dorie (ravname: sweetbeej) to knit a sample of my latest pattern, Wintry. Look for it in the Hazel Knits booth at the upcoming Sock Summit.



I also took a little look back in my project archive and found two projects I'd like to share. The first is my Mock Cable Gloves in Daphne.



And the second is a Basic Mitten in Greenlake.



Thanks to everyone for allowing me to share their projects.

I am nearing the finish line for my Miss Doolittle scarf just as the Ravelry KAL is wrapping up. I should have pictures of my latest HK projects for you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home