5.27.2011

What the HK is on Viki's Needles?

Knitting time has been at a premium this week, but I have managed to squeak in a few minutes here and there and was able to start my second Anne Hanson project for the Ravelry Knitalong. Anne has such a beautiful and diverse selection of patterns, it wasn't easy to choose. This time I went in a completely different direction and chose to knit Anne's latest pattern, Miss Doolittle, in HK Artisan sock in the club colour, Pick Me.



I think this is going to look fabulous with my hot pink winter coat. I'll be sure to post more pictures as I progress.

Also, this week, I launched a new mitten pattern called Wintry. Wintry has a long ribbed cuff and a gusseted thumb, providing a comfy fit. I knit my pair in HK Entice MCN in Vamp. My mother knit hers in Artisan Sock in the club colour, Starry Night, and proceeded to wear hers all Spring. I was lucky to get photos!







Wintry is available for purchase on Ravelry and in the Hazel Knits Store.

Speaking of my mother, I spent a little time with her this weekend and played around in her garden with the macro lense. Such a beautiful time of year (when it isn't pouring rain, like it is today).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home