5.09.2011

What the HK is on Viki's needles?

Last time around we got to see what was on a few of the Hazel Knuts needles, now let's go have another look at mine.

This time, I'm busy working on a project for our current HK Ravelry group KAL featuring patterns by Anne Hanson. I've chosen to knit Inky Dinky, an adorable baby cardigan, in one of the latest club colours, Camellia.



So far, I've completed the sleeves and started on the body. I'm making the 6 month size as a shower present for one of my closest friends. She just found out she is a having a girl and I immediately cast on in the prettiest pink I could find. I think it is going to be the perfect gift.

Here's a close up of the beautiful lace pattern.



Now on to the body. The body has three charts going at once, so I might wait until my headcold eases just to make sure I'm able follow along correctly.

I also recently released another pattern of my own. Inspired by Wendee's beautiful Loosey Juicy, I would like to present Kirju.



Kirju is knit in Artisan sock and features a slip stitch pattern that results in a thick, cozy fabric that works well with variegated yarns.



Kirju is available for purchase on Ravelry and through the Hazel Knits store.

I'll be back later this week to highlight more knitting by other Hazel Knuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home