2.23.2011

Through the Loops KAL

Yesterday, we announced the upcoming knitalong for the Hazel Knits Ravelry group. For the months of March and April we will be knitting patterns by the very talented Kirsten Kapur of Through the Loops Designs.

Kirsten has so many designs to choose from and has even offered a selection of her patterns at a discount to participants for a limited time.

Check out the thread in the Ravelry group for more details on how you can participate.

I've knit several Through the Loops patterns in the past including two Soctoberfest Mystery Patterns.




Now, to choose which pattern to knit during the KAL. Maybe a Rectangular Ulmus?

I am also pleased to announce that the pattern for the baby vest I showed you last time, Hello Big World, is now available for purchase, either through my website www.rubyinstitches.com, through my Ravelry pattern store or through the Hazel Knits Pattern Store. I hope you will check it out!


Have a great week and happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home