3.02.2011

An HK Hat?

Yesterday, the new Hazel Knits - Through the Loops Knitalong began on Ravelry.

I finally decided what to cast on for this KAL and I'm already making excellent progress. I cast on Sikkim, a funky, slouchy hat.

The hardest part for me, was choosing which colours to put together. Wendee is known for her colour sense, not me. But I think I finally put together three colours that work together. I chose Artisan sock in April Showers (at least I think it is, I don't have the label), Violeta and natural.




I think it will be a fun Spring hat. I can't wait to finish it!
So what else am I'm working on? Well, as I mentioned last time, I've got several other things on the needles but nothing I can really talk about yet. But that makes for boring blogging. So how about a couple of teaser photos?

A little "something" in Shannypants:


A pair of "somethings" in Vamp in Entice:


And a new "something" in Loosey Juicy:
Next time, I should have a finished hat to show you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home