8.12.2011

What the HK is on Viki's Needles?

One project finished and another begun. Business as usual, I guess you could say.

The finished project is my Monkey socks for the Hazel Knits Variegated Knitalong on Ravelry. Knit in Artisan Sock in an old club colour, Autumn Bounty, I am very pleased with how these turned out. Can you believe these are my first Monkeys? I think I will be doing this pattern again.



My new project is a baby blanket for the very special baby girl of a very special friend. Baby A was born 9 weeks early and is doing so well. She should be home soon and definitely deserves a Hazel Knits blanket. The Sagebrush (in DK Lively) will match her nursery perfectly. I'm knitting Anne Hanson's Cradle Me and really looking forward to finding the time to knit these long rows.



And finally, I'm thrilled to share with you my latest pattern. A few months ago, Wendee asked me to design a mini sock for her to use at Sock Summit. Borrowing from the leaf motif on the Hazel Knits logo, Tiny Leaves was born.



Measuring only about two inches long and using less than 20 yards of HK fingering for one sock, Tiny Leaves is a cute, fast project.



You can download Tiny Leaves for free on Ravelry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home