7.10.2013

Rogue Sale This Friday!

Hazel Knits will be holding its semi-annual Rogue sale starting at 9 am PDT on Friday, July 12th.

What are Rogues?  Rogues are one or few of a kind colour experimentations and happy accidents.

Included in the sale will be other clearance items, including Knotty-Naughty skeins.

You can find more information about the sale, preview some of the Rogue colourways and read some helpful sale hints on our website.

Here are a few of my favourite Rogues.






Enjoy the sale!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Judyindiana said...

I have tried all day to access the website and it will not let me in. I've bought a number of times previously. Please let me know what is wrong. Thanks!

July 10, 2013 at 1:35 PM  
Anonymous judyindiana said...

Think I've figured it out - need to log out after accessing the Dyer's Notes - probably a "duh" moment! Thanks for such great yarn.

July 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

That's a great point, Judy. Make sure to log out if you have accessed the dyer's notes and then log in with your personal account.

July 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home