6.18.2013

And the winner is....

I found the comments on the last post very interesting. I seem to be in the minority in my preference to knit in private. I've tried in the past to bring my knitting with me in public, but I'm not usually successful. I think I'm too self-conscious.

Even at home, I prefer to knit alone. I can knit with my children around but not my husband or even my mother when she comes to visit (and she is knitting all the time!). Really, it is amazing I get as much knit as I do.

At home, I knit in my office/studio during the day and on my corner of the couch in the family room during the evening. My dream is to have a three season sunroom to knit in facing the woods behind my house. I think snuggling in and listen to the birds would be lovely. And many of you seem to agree.

Now, as promised, I sorted through the duplicates (I should have mentioned the comments were moderated), removed the spam (there was a lot of that - hence the moderation) and counted up the eligible entries. A quick visit to random.org and the results are in:

Congratulations, Dawn! You are the winner of a copy of Free-Spirit Shawls. We'll be in touch to get your snailmail address and get your book on its way to you.

Here's what Dawn had to say about her favourite place to knit:


I'll be back later this week with a round up of HK projects knit by other knitters. I've found some beauties to share so make sure you check it out!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home