5.17.2012

What the HK is on Your Needles? Vol 27

It's a beautiful sunshine-y day and I've got more beauties to share with you. Can it get any better than this? 

Check out this gorgeous Simple Little Shawl that Aja (ravname: littlegoat) knit out of Hoppy Blonde in Entice. She is actually selling it in her etsy shop. Can you believe it? I don't know how she can bear to part with it.



Disa (ravname: glowey) knit a sweet little Autumn Leaves sweater out of Chocolatier in Artisan Sock. Isn't it yummy? And I love the buttons.



Here's something I was just thrilled to come across. Ravname: EffinEffie crocheted a stunning Hearts Desire shawl in In the Clover in Artisan Sock. You can click on the link to see a picture of the entire shawl but I thought this close up picture was so awesome. It might be time for me to think about dusting off my old crochet hooks again. Or at least digging out my In the Clover for a snuggle.



Debbie (ravname: DEBMIL) knit these adorable Duck booties in Stick o'Butter in Artisan Sock. How cute would they be on a little baby? Too cute!



And finally, Linda (ravname: LindaNeedles) used January's feature colour Zest in DK Lively to knit this awesome Gyllis shawl. Great colour choice!



Thanks to everyone for letting me share their projects. Next time I'll have a sock summary to share. For now, I'm going to watch the birds at my new bird feeder. Maybe the blue jay will come back for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home