4.23.2012

What the HK is on your Needles? Vol. 24

Hazel Knits is one of my go-to yarns for baby knits, especially for baby gifts. I've used it for sweaters, vests, hats and blankets. My friends appreciate that it is superwash and they don't need to take a lot of special care when laundering (I recommend laying flat to dry). In fact, I'm  designing a baby pattern right now which I'll share with you as soon as I can. Naturally, as soon as I come across other HK baby knits I feel compelled to share them. So here we go!

Thao (ravname: Thao713) knit a gorgeous Wee Austin Hoodie in club colour Starry Night in Artisan Sock. I love the point on the top of the hood. Lucky little guy! And it took less than two skeins!



Kirsten (ravname: kzilke) knit this snuggly Hippo in Blueberry in Artisan Sock. He is just adorable! And I love how she packaged it with Hippo Books for the baby's older sister. Great idea and so thoughtful.



Sharon (ravname: pdxsharon) knit one of her favourites, the classic Baby Surprise Jacket, in Woodland in Artisan Sock.  Sweet!



Erica (ravname: ejsufka) went for a pop of colour with this Melody hat, a kit she picked up at Stitches West. The kit included Red Carpet, Hi OcTang, Stick o'Butter, Euphorbia and Laguna in Artisan Sock (and is available on the HK website here). I've knit and gifted one of these myself and it was a well received gift (and a quick knit too!)




And finally, Autumn (ravname: aparker) knit a great pair of Leg Warmies in Weekend Warrior and Shady Verdant in Artisan Sock. This little guy looks ready for anything!



Thanks to everyone for sharing these sweet baby knits. I'm off to knit on my own project now, but I'll be back with more HK knits later this week. And don't forget, we will be announcing our next Knitalong soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I know I'm late in posting, but that hoodie is just adorable! I had to add it to my favorites. The yarn is just beautiful!

May 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home