1.31.2012

What the HK is on Your Needles? Vol. 23

I've been plugging away on my Knitalong socks lately (in the fab colour Indigo) and don't have much else to show you on my needes right now. But, I do have a couple of exciting projects planned for the future and can't wait to share them.

In the meantime, I have found some very beautiful projects knit by others to share with you this week (such an easy job!). Shawls, socks and hats. Oh my!

Christy (ravname: TwistedKnitwits) knit this gorgeous Magrathea shawl in Artisan Sock in the club colour Camelia. So pretty!



Jill (ravname: Fruitbat)'s Gothic Spire socks in Artisan Sock in Vamp are, to me, the perfect pairing of pattern and colour. Although, to be honest, I don't think you can go wrong with Vamp and any pattern. It's one of my favourites.



Putting together two colours seems to be a difficult task for me, but some people excel at it. Jami (ravname: darwinia) knit this stunning Clockwork Shawl in Artisan Sock in Sassafras and Lochness.



And, if I think putting two colours together is difficult, Bonnie (ravname: Amputeehee) kicked it up another notch and put together three colours to knit her amazing Earth & Sky Shawl in Artisan Sock in Plum Glace, Daphne and Loosey Juicy. Love!



Hannah (ravname: Chanala) took the beautiful club colour, Starry Night, in Artisan Sock and knit herself a lovely pair of Jubilee Socks.



And not to be outdone, Ravname: RedHotNeedles, knit an awesome Shower Stitch Beret in Artisan Sock in the club colour Pick Me. Such a talented, young knitter.



All of these knitters continue to inspire me week after week. Thanks to everyone for allowing me to share their projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home