4.16.2012

Long time!

I'm back! I took a little blog break to wrap up a contract and deal with life's ups and downs. Now it is time to get back to knitting and sharing Hazel Knits projects.

Unfortunately, during the "crazy time" I didn't knit much, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot for us to catch up on.

Over the next few posts, I plan to finally (!) do a wrap of our January/February KAL and show you some of the beautiful knits other HK knitters have been working on, including one, which may be the most inspirational piece ever. I'll also be introducing our May/June KAL next week.

In the meantime, the HK Ravelry group is hard at work completeing projects for the March/April KAL. The focus has been on Stripes! We have seen some beautiful projects and beautiful colour combinations. I've been working on a couple of striping projects of my own, but they are my new designs that aren't quite ready to be released yet so I can't give you all the details. But since we can't have a post without a picture (blog rules!), how about a little sneak preview.



I'll be back with more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home