9.10.2013

What the HK is on Your Needles? Vol. 33

I love to check out other projects knit by other knitters in Hazel Knits yarn. It's such a great source for inspiration and ideas.

So let's have a peek at what some of you have been knitting recently. 

First up is this beautiful Roses are Red shawl knit by ravname: knittitude in Artisan Sock in the club colour Sapphire. Truth be told, the little Tardis sitting in this photo may have been the first thing that caught my attention. Who knew that Sapphire was the perfect Tardis blue?


Our Hazel Knits group on Ravelry recently completed its July/August knitalong which focused on patterns with the theme Fauna. Taylor (ravname: nightmorning) knit this fabulous pair of Water for Elephants socks in Artisan Sock in Indigo and Silhouette.


The she turned around and used the leftovers to knit another stunning pair (without the elephants) in Silhouette and Indigo.  Smartypants! I can't decide which pair I like best.


Siobhan (ravname: FLgirlinFI) knit this delightful pair of Welted Fingerless Gloves in DK Lively in Pacific. Buttons can make or break a project and these ones definitely make it. Love!


Salina (ravname: SalinaKnits) knit a charming pair of Sheri's Posies Socks in Artisan Sock in Saffron. I love bright and cheerful socks!


How about these for a fun pair of socks? Mireille (ravname: MireilleGiroux) made this super fun pair of Love Socks in Artisan Sock in Splish Splash, Nekkid and Ruby Love.


Ravname: lauramv used Bronze Age in Artisan Sock to knit this gorgeous Light and Up shawl. Looks perfect for Fall.

And Abby (ravname: AbbyKnitz) knit a lovely Catkin shawl using Portobello and Pink Purl in Artisan Sock. I love the smudges in the pink section. It really does look like eraser smudges. Abby hosts the Knit Knit Cafe Podcast which I'm listening to as I put together this post.


Finally, Tricia (ravname: triciagriffin) finished this yummy pair of Sidewinder socks in Entice in the colour Sandalwood as part of the Fauna KAL. I'm tempted to break out my Sandalwood soon. These turned out great!


Thanks to everyone for allowing me to share their projects.

I've now cast on three projects for the current Cables and Traveling Stitches KAL on Ravelry. Will I get them all finished? Turn in next time for an update!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely to see other HK projects. I used this amazing yarn for the first time, after lusting after it for ages. Its now my favourite sock yarn, without a doubt. - Salinaknits

September 14, 2013 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home