3.17.2014

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone for all the comments on the last post.  Obviously we have a few hat knitters amongst us. 

I love knitting hats, they knit up so quickly and you don't need a second one like you do for socks or mittens, so no hat orphans. I tend to use mostly worsted or fingering for my hat knitting. 

I hope everyone enjoyed checking out the book, Good Deeds. It really is a lovely collection for a worthy cause.


I tallied up all the qualifying entries and the winner of the $35 gift certificate to the Hazel Knits online store is Brenda G. Brenda kindly left her Ravname, so I shouldn't have any trouble reaching her to let her know about her prize. Congratulations, Brenda! We'll be in touch soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home