11.19.2012

What the HK is on Viki's Needles?

Last week, I showed you some projects knit and crocheted in Hazel Knits by other knitters. This week I finally have a couple of my own projects to share.
 
At long last, I completed my project from the May/June Irish Girlie Knits knitalong. There is absolutely no reason why these socks took so long other than I am too easily distracted by new shiny projects. Although, maybe that isn't strictly true. We were under renovation at home and had contractors milling about for six months and even this simple chart was too much to concentrate on at times. Okay, let's call it a combination of the two.
 
When things finally settled down, it took no time at all to finish my Sweet Home socks. I've got to tell you, Arroyo is so beautiful it is going to be very hard to give these away. But I know my mother in law will appreciate them. So in the gift drawer they go! With any luck they will stay there.
 

 
To celebrate the completion of one KAL project, I've cast on another. This one is for the ongoing Flora KAL (it's not too late to join, more info here). I'm knitting my second pair of Haystacks in the club colour Queen of the Night in artisan sock. These socks are definitely for me. I'm loving purple right now.
 

I also have a couple of secret projects on the go and I'll share them as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home