10.23.2015

What the HK? Vol. 40

As I was flitting around on Ravelry the other day searching for inspiration, I couldn't help but notice a number of recently completed projects that had been made with Lively DK. It got me wondering if perhaps as the weather cooled off people started looking for thicker and warmer projects. Maybe next month I'll see an upswing in cozy Cadence projects. I'll keep my eyes open for those. 

For today's project round up I've selected 6 (well really 7) hot off the needles Lively projects!

The first project comes from Shawneen (ravelry name: NeeNeeKnits). Shawneen knit a beautiful Beachcomber's Cowl by Melissa Thomson using club colours, Sizzle and Storm. That will keep the chill off your neck.


Sherry (ravelry name: sccyeh) knit a yummy pair of Wrack socks by Hunter Hammersen in what is still one of my favourite colours, Euphorbia.


Toni (ravelry name: Triestina) knit this awesome Unisex Cardigan by Kasia Lubinska in Poppy. Some lucky baby will be snuggly and stylish in this!

Speaking of stylish children! Theresa (ravelry name: hrvdmnky) knit two adorable coordinating Belle Isle dresses by Heidi Atwood-Reeves in Vamp and Sassafras. I can't decide which colour arrangement I prefer.


And keeping with the theme of knitting for children, RaptorKnitting (ravelry name) knit this stunning Leafy Baby Blanket by Leyla Alieva in Nekkid - A true heirloom quality project that I'm sure will be cherished for years.
  

And finally, Suzi (ravelry name: Equzi) knit this fun Harold the Houseplant Monster by Rebecca Danger in Atmosphere for her husband. Suzi's project page is full of huggable stuffies.


What a great assortment of projects. Thanks to everyone for letting me share their photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home